Jenaer Nahverkehr as employer
We are responsible for the public tranportation service in the city of Jena, and also in the Saale-Holzland-Kreis through our subsidiary JES. Further, we are committed partners in the joint transportation network Mittelthüringen. Every day, our roughly 400 employees bring up to 62,000 passengers to their destination in an eco-friendly way.
Further social benefits:
- Job-Ticket/Ticket for trainees
- health workshops/gymnastic/massages
- uniform is supplied by employer
- numerous offers for upskilling/further education
- company- and team events
- parking spaces reserved for employees
- high quality canteen/free beverages
- corporate benefits
We are employing about 400 people in the following areas of the Jenaer Nahverkehr:
- Corporate development in the field of transportation
- Operation (Driver bus and tram)
- Motor vehicles
- Rail transport
- Tram-Project "Die Lichtbahn"
Become part of the team for public services!
To create quality of life for the people in and around Jena - this is our task and our motivation. We are there for you in this respect all day. In a video on the day of public services we show you, what we are achieving for this city and its people.